*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.

Same topic as previously the laptop name you gave me i

same topic as previously the laptop name you gave me i cannot get any of these in the UK is there a UK version
choose the (128GB SSD + 1TB HDD / 16GB RAM / BLURAY)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
too expensive i only want to pay up to £1000
that is the most expensive model shown, in the drill down you can choose the one for &pound;1000
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is this better than the Dell as i have read the reviews and Dell seems to be better
They are all very similar, the Dell does seem to get better reviews, however I prefer the Asus over he Dell just from personal experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so would you say asus not dell
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
some of the reviews say screen not very good on asus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im just reluctant as i have had loads of problems with ACER and want a reliable company in case of problems, what are ASUS customer services like
the Asus support is very good. The battery is warrantied for 12 months and you can choose 12 - 36 on the laptop.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks for all your help
I think the biggest complaint on the screens are the glare from the glossy screens. Just about every gaming model now has the antiglare.