*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.

I want to update my Samsung ps43d450 firmware 2011/09/14 001004

I want to update my Samsung ps43d450 firmware 2011/09/14 001004 by a USB please provide me with a link.
Thanking you in anticipation John Pitt ***@******.***
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Please click on the direct link below. let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. My problem solved immediately very impressed will use the service again and recommend to friends
That's great to hear!