*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a new Samsung Galaxy T530 tablet and would like to be

I have a new Samsung Galaxy T530 tablet and would like to be able to print information from this. The printer I have is a Canon Pixma MG 550 but my tablet does not seem top recognise this. Please could you tell me how to get it to print.. Many thanks
If your printer is compatible you will need to download the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Android devices onto the Samsung Galaxy T530 from the google Playstore app on the tablet.• Automatically finds printers on a Wi-Fi network • Print images from your mobile devices • Scan directly to your Android device (PIXMA only)How to use Simply download the Canon EPP app to your Android mobile device and tap the Canon APP icon to begin.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have done as you suggested and have managed to print a document from the tablet. I am a complete novice and I will take time to get to grips with it but am learning all the time. Many thanks for explaining it so simply.
your welcome.Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!