Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have forgotten my pin no. and have sold the SatNav to a third

I have forgotten my pin no. and have sold the SatNav to a third party. How can he unlock it?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the make and model of the SatNav?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Garmin Nuvi 200w
They have to Disconnect from power, press the reset button using a pin, reconnect to power and it should then reset so they can set it up again.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your welcome
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Richard, but my seller refuses to "stick pins in it" so I won't know until he returns the unit to me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can give you an OK rating now or you can wait a while.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way, your welcome should be spelt "you're welcome" Carol x
ok, well I am only compensated when you rate me so this is up to you if you do this.