Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have a Nikon Coolpix L330, bought new a few months ago. When

I have a Nikon Coolpix L330, bought new a few months ago. When I first had the camera, when the power was switched on the screen would have icons for a few of the most commnonly-used presets on the left, and it was possible to use the arrow key to move right, which would bring up icons for all the more specialised presets (e.g. sunset, indoor, etc.)
This no longer happens. Now, when the camera is powered up, it goes directly to "Easy Auto Mode, where the icons for just four presets (Easy Auto Mode, Panorama Assist, Smart Portrait and Auto Mode) are displayed on the right of the screen. I have no access to any of the camera's other presets. I have no idea what I did to it, and have not been able to find any way to restore the default settings. Please help!
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you go to the Menu, then Setup, then Reset all which will restore the initial settings.
It should then function like it did
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** fixed it.
your most welcome!
It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.