Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

Could you send me a disc for"thrust master ferrari 458 spider

Customer Question

could you send me a disc for"thrust master ferrari 458 spider racing wheel for xbox 1as i have bought one and there is no response from the unit
amazon have sent a replacement unit complete, but there was no disc in the box.
amazon wanted to send m another complete unit but i refused.
they have now given me this web address to see if you can supply a disc
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You have come to Just Answer, a technical help desk. We resolve issues but we do not send disk, so I think you came to the wrong place.
I have looked up the company and the place you need to send your request is on my link below
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.