nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I heard on the radio this morning, Saturday 16 January, that

I heard on the radio this morning, Saturday 16 January, that there is a new book with a title something like "How to bake pye" about mathematics for children. Is it available on Amazon or elsewhere? It was written by a woman mathematics teacher.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The book is available on Amazon. You can purchase it from there.CLICK HERE to buy the book. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The suppliers of the book are all American and the prices in dollars. Is there an English supplier?Janice Robertson.
CLICK HERE for amazon uk site. Please rate the answer positively. Thanks. Have a good day.