*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.

Looking tcon board UE65ES8000UXXU do u know where

Customer Question

Looking for a tcon board for a UE65ES8000UXXU do u know where I can get one?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Please click on the blue link below. let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will this still work for my TV because it's not the same make as mine? UE65ES8000UXXU that's my TV make?
Yes, that should fit all the Samsung U65 series. There is a part number on the tcon board if you have it off. Let me know that part number and I will double check for you a make definitely sure you order the correct one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not got the tv with me but I'll message you back tomorrow with the number? Thanks for your help
okay, the part number will begin with BN-
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't find part number it just say this number T650HVNO3.0 ?
okay, that part number does appear different. I am not sure if they will interchange. Click on this link and call the number, they will probably do a repair and return for you. The item is sold out on this listing.