Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have a Bush TV with Logik recording box. I record programmes

I have a Bush TV with Logik recording box. I record programmes check they are recording and then find when I want to watch that its not there. Any ideas please?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
has it worked for you before and just stopped working? Or it never worked for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it does work some programms record. For instance Call the Midwife on BBC1 will not record. When I select series it sometimes works and not others.
Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The message against recorded is "short description not exist".
ok, can you do the last instructions I gave, and let me know the results please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Done that. Have set a recording from 11.40am and says its recording. At 12 I will see if its worked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That should have said started at 11.30.
Thank you, ***** ***** know then please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That appears to have worked OK (channel 4) now trying BBC1 at 12.15. Will let you know how that goes. Just as a matter of interest if I record a series then delete the one Ive watched would that make any difference to the rest of the series?
No, as the scheduling is separate to the actual recording, as long as you do not delete the actual recording schedule.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All recordings this morning have been successful. Will have to see if now sorted on all programmes. Thank you Richard.
Your most welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still not recording all selections, now sorting wires and where box & player are situated on small tv stand. Will also retune.