Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have a Panasonic DV3.Since installing it does not

I have a Panasonic DV3.Since installing Virgin it does not work. Cant set the time either. It is always flashing so it is connected.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to use the TV? What is not functioning?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
TV working. DV3 box is not. Cannot set time...t just flashes. als cannot open the drawer to insert a disc.
ThanksCan you please remove the power to the DV3 (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Box, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please