dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Hobbyist
Experience:  Strip down and repair various Electronic items and components for friends and family.
9224578

I have a Pioneer Car radio/cd player model DEH P544R fitted

I have a Pioneer Car radio/cd player model DEH P544R fitted to my 1996 Mercedes 320 E. I have the radio code but not the template showing which buttons represent which numbers. Can y ou help please ?
Hi there.My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Please do not rate me until we have finished, an feel free to come back and ask for more information until you are happy. To insert the security code on your Pioneer unit, you simply use the radio preset buttons. For example, if the code was 1615, you would just press number 1 preset, followed by the 6,1, then 5. I hope his helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Daniel. I will try this to-morrow when I get home and will contact you with the result.
Pauline.
Perfect.I look forward to your reply Pauline.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Dan. Happy to say I now have a working radio/cd player in my car.RegardsPauline
Fantastic news Pauline. Happy to be of help.If you could take a moment to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, do not hesitate to come back in future if you need help with anything else. Daniel.