Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have a Toshiba tv reference no 22DV555DB, serial no 87P24921. The

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba tv reference no 22DV555DB, serial no 87P24921.
The sound is weak even when turned up fully. Can you recommend an additional speaker to improve it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I would advise on a soundbar. As your TV has component output ports (the red and white plugs, then you can use this soundbar which is well priced and will give you great sound
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.