Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I purchased zoom support on the 08-13-15 @1202 £120-16 CALL-G31081512-

I purchased zoom support on the 08-13-15 @1202 £120-16 CALL-G31081512-12WTR had a malfunction on my laptop lost it
Hi there Richard and welcomeCan you tell me please exactly what is is your trying to achieve?Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to download it again but having no luck
What is the error you get when it fails to download? What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Thank you Can you go to Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have accepted the offer for remote support
yes thanks, ***** ***** the instructions I gave you do I can connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am having trouble i have downloaded the programe but cannot find password
Once you download the program, please run it and once you have run the program it gives you the ID and Password ***** give to me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All i am getting is please close team view before installing
It means you already have it open, so please look in your task bar for it please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Meeting M
You started a meeting in it, close it please and just tell me the ID and Password ***** is telling you there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The ID is only numbersClick on Remote Control in the program as your on Meeting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry having no luck
where are you getting stuck Richard?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
clicking on remote
ID 750 619 758
connecting now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What happens now