How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 45395
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have just put up a Panasonic TH-65PF10EK and the sound isn't

This answer was rated:

I have just put up a Panasonic TH-65PF10EK and the sound isn't working. It was previously hooked up to a home cinema system (which I no longer have). Do I have to purchase new speakers for this and if so which ones are compatible?
Hi there Charles and welcomeI have checked the specifications and you will need to connect speakers to the TV. Any speakers with two wire connection type will work.One example is this set any speakers that have the wires coming out (not a plug) will work for your TV.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,Thanks! could you clarify the technical term i need to look out for when purchasing these?
yes, you ask for speakers that use speaker wire to connection.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you
Richard and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,I am keen to buy online rather than in store. Is there a term for the speaker wire that I can recognise in the product's technical description? Co-axil?
Customer: replied 2 years ago. this work?
No that will not, the ones I recommended would though