*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.

I have just bought a Panosonic DMR-EX97EB-K recorder. I have

I have just bought a Panosonic DMR-EX97EB-K recorder. I have tried connect it to my Sony KDL -19BX200 TV. It does not seem to connect via the HDMI cable.
My last recorder was a Panosonic DMR-EX773EBK which worked OK with my TV only it was connected via a Scart lead.
Any help you can give would be aprecated
Try this and let me know what happens please>Turn on the connected equipment, then perform the following operations. 1 Press the Source button on the TV remote to display the “Input” source menu. 2 Press the Arrow buttons to select the input source where your equipment is connected, then press the + to confirm. Choose HDMI input on the selection. It will switch the tv to the equipment connected to HDMI input.