nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

How can i get rid of unsolicited phone calls from overseas

how can i get rid of unsolicited phone calls from overseas trying to sell or survey .10/12 calls per day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi. Welcome to jusanswer.You can register with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS).The TPS is a free service that allows consumers to record their preference not to receive any unsolicited sales or marketing calls.CLICK HERE to register.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services.
Were you able to get your number registered with TPS.