How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nathan_mills Your Own Question
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 647
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
nathan_mills is online now

I have a very old c. 1982 Olympus SR11 mini cassette player

Customer Question

HI, I have a very old c. 1982 Olympus SR11 mini cassette player which needs repair. Could you let me know whether there is any one who could repair it or alternatively can I ge the contents of the mini cassettes put onto another form of media?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.You can give a call to Olympus at 0080067108300 or +49-40-23773-899 and ask them if they can repair this or not and also the address of their service centers near your location.(Available Mon – Thu, 8 am to 5 pm, Fri 8 am to 3:30 pm BST)
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
You can also transfer the contents of the cassette to your computer. For that you need to buy this device. These are converters and are cheap. CLICK HERE TO BUY
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Do you require any more further assistance. If yes, then please reply with your query. If not then please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. You cam rate the chat by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thank you.Regards Nathan.
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
As I can see that you have viewed the solution but not rated yet. So do you have any other query then please reply so that I can assist you further.