nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I'm looking power cable old external hard

Hi, I'm looking for a power cable for an old external hard drive. CrossFire 160GB, model XF160, can't seem to find it on the internet.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.You need power adapter or usb cable?
If you are looking for power adapter, then you can buy from here.CLICK HERE TO BUY
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, it's the power supply that fits into the HD, I have the USB cable that goes from the HD to my Mac
You can buy the power cable which you are looking for from the link which I gave you. CLICK HERE
Have you checked the website?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I've been here, but it's a US based company, and they charge a fortune for postage, was looking for a UK based op
It's uk based. You can check the .uk domain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the only option? Any other recommendations/suggestions?
There is one more option on amazon. It's not uk based. But they are not charging much on shipment. Check this out
Reply if you have any other query.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY or I will not get credited for my services. Thanks again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Nathan, just tried ordering but they won't ship to UK (import/export requirements)
Okay give me a moment. Let me check for any other option if available.
See if this works. Click here
The one I gave you is uk based. And there is one more option but that's not ul based. Click Here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bonanza, Hmmm, I already tried to order from them, but even tho' they accepted my order (no money taken) but no further dialogue, (they said awaiting confirmation from seller) Now you can see how frustrating it is.....
I am sorry for the inconvenience but I provided you with all the options available. So just wait and see of they confirm your order. Is there anything I can help you with. I hope you are satisfied by my service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your help, but you haven't provided me with anything that I haven't already gotten, it seems that you "Googled" the same as I have, and haven't provided any specialist knowledge
I would have provided you with my technical knowledge if you would have asked for some repair. But since you wanted to buy the adapter I provided you with the same. Would you like to rate the chat POSITIVELY?
Thanks for the ratings.