Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My mozilla thunderbird has stopped workinf saying the shortcut

my mozilla thunderbird has stopped workinf saying the shortcut has moved etc can i restore it without loosing my emails?????????????????????
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dont understand what i am paying for,cant get email as thunderbird is not accessable
you are paying for support from me which I am offering.What I first need to know which I asked before isCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 7 is on my machine
ThanksClick start, type insystem restorePress enterFollow the onscreen steps and perform a system restore using the restore date from before this issue occurred.When the restore has completed let me know if Thunderbird now opens please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no still says changed or moved do i want to close this short cut. it happened after one of the many updates i have had recently
Can I connect to the computer please? Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you