Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a 26" Blaupunkt tv. The volume is fading in and out.

I have a 26" Blaupunkt tv. The volume is fading in and out. Can you help?
Declan
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
While it has definitely improved, there are still fades in volume.
can you give me the model of the TV please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
26/173J-GB-5B-HCDUP-ROI
Thanks, ***** ***** Menu, Option Menu and choose Reset Factory Default which will return it to an as new conditionTell me then how the volume goes once doing this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its re-tuning the channels at the moment. Is this ok.
yes this is good, means you did the instructions correctly.Let me know how you go please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok it's back on again. Volume seems to be ok so far.
ok, looks to be firmware as the issue.I will mark this question to never close so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Richard for your help.
your most welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will let you know if I have any further problems.