How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nathan_mills Your Own Question
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 647
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
nathan_mills is online now

I have the Lumix DMC-FZ50. I need to send some images to be

This answer was rated:

I have the Lumix DMC-FZ50. I need to send some images to be printed as flyers and I've been ask for 300 dpi size images. Can I set the camera to take like this or is it something I only change after in photoshop? All my images seem to 72 dpi
Hi Sarah. Welcome to justanswer.You can take the pictures in RAW mode and then can alter the dpi settings from your computer.If you have manual then refer to page 88 and you will get the necessary steps to click images in RAW mode. Or CLICK HERE for manual.You can download software Contenta Converter PREMIUM for changing the dpi side afterwards. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. Thanks.
nathan_mills and 2 other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you
Thanks Sarah for the ratings. Regards Nathan.