Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have lost remote control so how do i watch sky on

Customer Question

i have lost remote control for tv so how do i watch sky on it plz
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have the tv on the wall and as i have lost the remote i cant use it as a tv but the sky man came today and put a sky bow in the room next door and then put me a split dongle in he had it working fine ! so i am pressing the buttons on the side putting it on hd1 and it won't come open it is a ferguson combo tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Without TV model number I have no idea, let me repost the question so other experts can have a look into.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model no is F2614LVD
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Anne and welcomeYou will need to purchase the replacement remote, which I found for you here can then use this remote to once again control the TV.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you