Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have aPanasonic DMR-BS780 , but no manuel or cabelings ,

Customer Question

I have aPanasonic DMR-BS780 , but no manuel or cabelings , can uyou help or supply,?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there David and welcomeThe manual I uploaded for you and you can download it from my link below you tell me, which cables are you referring to? You mean to connect it to the TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes & sound !
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok its all via one cable, a HDMI cable which you can purchase here DavidClick me to openIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you