Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have a Panasonic veira tv that has gone on standby but the

I have a Panasonic veira tv that has gone on standby but the remote control is broken. Is there a way I can get it working without remote?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. - Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?This info will help me to assist you further.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for info, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes, is it OK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thank you
Thanks for waiting, please find control buttons on right side panel of TV, press Channel button that should turn On the TV then press AV button to change input source in TV or use Channel button to change channels.Click following link to download TV user manual copy and check page-10 for more details.. try following link to download manual copy.. note that if TV is fine and has no fault then above mentioned info will work. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perfect. Thank you very much for your help and quick response.