nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I extend the ringing time on calls to my Samsung J3

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Are you using call divert?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
So you want to extend the ringing time before it automatically disconnects?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
At the moment the ring time on an incoming call is so short the call goes to voice mail before I can answer
Who is your network provider?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Talktalk
you can choose to set the time at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 secondsTo change the time follow these steps:Using your phones keypad, enter **61*121*11* Then enter the number of seconds you would like it to ring for (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30)Then press #And then press callFor example, enter **61*121*11*25# ***** call if you want your phone to ring for 25 seconds before your call goes to voicemail.You will receive a message 'Call forwarding registration was successful' which confirms your request has been updated.
Have you tried this?
If the problem is resolved then please rate the chat POSITIVELY else reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have made your entry and received a message saying it was successful have tried ringing the mobile from my land line and the mobile now rings for the 25 seconds I asked for . Thank you very much, brilliant.