nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Why is Avast requiring to restart my computer approx every

Why is Avast requiring to restart my computer approx every 15 minutes?
This is proving to be a real nuisance for the last 3-4 days.
Isit possible to speak to someone on the telephone?
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The issue could be caused by an unfinished update process and the system is apparently not able to replace files with their updated version even during the boot process for some reason. Without investigation which particular file is responsible, this can be resolved by reinstalling AVG completelyThe instruction for uninstalling AVG are given here. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
If you have any query, reply so that further assistance can be provided.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do i cancel involvement with Just Answer with out cost to me? I do not want a telephone call.
Is your problem resolved?
Christine reply further so that I can resolve your issue.
Don't forget to rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. This will close the call request and this chat also. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Initial problem solved but others caused -- ie -- tangled with Just Answer and unexpected charges -- so have cancelled Avast & Just Answer.
Thanks for the ratings. This will close the answer.