nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

MY SM-T550 Says it is in OOIN MODE DOWN LOADING... Do not

MY SM-T550 Says it is in OOIN MODE DOWN LOADING... Do not turn off target
What is it doing please
Hi David. Welcome to justanswer.Odin mode, also known as Download mode, is a mode for SAMSUNG only. It is a state that allows you to flash firmware through Odin or other desktop software. When in Download mode, you will see s triangle with an Android image in it and says "Downloading..."How long have it been in this mode?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5 hours
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you help
Press the Home and Volume down button simultaneously. Are you able to go into Reset Mode.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NO REPLY
Please and hold the Power button for about 5-10 seconds or until your tablet turns off. Immediately, hold the Volume Down along with Power.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THANKYOU WORKING NOW
Glad to know that.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer.
Thanks David for the 5-star ratings and bonus. It is highly appreciated. Cheers.