Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have been trying to set up .com an account at /link

I have been trying to set up .com an account at /link for nearly two weeks but they keep, for some reason coming up with trivial excuses i have got every thing set up on my television and cannot use it ,i am only a pensioner and the fifty pound i spent on the gadget will be a big waste if i cannot use it
Hi there and welcomeWhat exactly happens when it fails to set up? What messages are you receiving?
Thank you Can you go to Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 177 586 645 Password *****
connecting now
it says Teamviewer is not running on your computer, which means you have closed it.Can you open it please and provide me the new password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID177 586 645 password8707