nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I've been trying couple of days to get a driver download

Hi. I've been trying for a couple of days to get a driver download for my Epson Perfection1640SU scanner (driver removed from my computer during 'reset' to clean up computer).
Please help!
John Osman
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.May I know which operating system are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows10 64 bit
John, actually there are no drivers available for windows 10 but only event utility. I would suggest you to download the scanner driver available for Windows 7 as it has worked for many windows 10 users. CLICK HERE. Now after this install the event utility for windows 10 also. Reply if this doesn't work.
John, reply whenever you get time and I will guide you further. There is a software that you can use as Epson is not providing support for Windows 10 anymore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Nathan
Looks like you directed me in the right direction - to an Epson page I had not found before, which, in turn directed me to VueScan which I have downloaded and it works, but I have to pay (not sure how much yet) before they remove the embedded watermark from all scanned images. AND, I paid DriverAgent €10 for them to do nothing for me.Thanks
John Osman
Vuescan is the only software which works for Epson devices. Please rate my service positively John so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.