Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

Reason I am no longer able to connect my GO 730 to TomTom

For some reason I am no longer able to connect my GO 730 to TomTom Home. Normally it works without any problems. Please help
Hi there and wlecomeCan you connect the TomTom to a different USB port on your computer John.Then tell me if it is then detected please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connecting to the other USB asks me to connect to my computer but it continues to show device not connected. Yes please connect securely to my device
If you wish for me to remotely it is an additional service. I have made the offer, please accept and I can do this for you.
Thank you Can you go to Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard,Sorry for the delay but I had some other work that required my immediate attention.My user ID is 913 876 800 and the password ***** *****John
no problem, connecting now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was necessary for me to do a "hard reset" which solved my problem.Richard did an excellent job