How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 43420
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have a TV system in Spain running off the internet and

This answer was rated:

I have a TV system in Spain running off the internet and some of the TVs in the house are not connected directly to the main box but we can change channels on them because we have a little round spaceship type object which we point the TV flicker at. One of these round spaceship type things is not working properly and I am trying to replace it! but I do t know what it is called. Is there such a thing available and what it is called so I can get a new one?

Hi there and welcome

I believe this is the product you are referring to. It's called a Next Generation Remote Control Extender from Next Generation and you can purchase it from my link below

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit,

Thank you

Richard and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you