Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Sorry pressed wrong key i was saying i have a dvd recorder

sorry pressed wrong key i was saying i have a dvd recorder with video cassette recorder . when i try to play a copied dvd in another machine it will not play . i have followed the instruction correctly .have made several attempts no success .can you help please

Hi there and welcome

What happens when you try to play the DVD in another machine? What message do you get?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in other machines they show no disc

Are these DVD players or computers or other devices?

And does it play in this player ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plays ok in machine but not other dvd players

What type of DVD are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sony dvd-rw type dmw47a2

Can you try a blank DVD instead of a re-writable please as recorders can have issues with these, and tell me if it then plays on other devices please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry not very good with typing will have come back to you have not got any dvd have go to my nearest town 11 miles can you recommend a brand. sorry this is taking time at 74 years old cummputting not my best

Its no problem, I recommend Phlips if you can and try to ensure you get -R DVD's

I will mark this question to remain open, so

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.