nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Epson Stylus DS 8450 has stopped printing. No signal that

Epson Stylus DS 8450 has stopped printing. No signal that ink has run out. New cartridges in. Paper comes out blank.

Hi David. Welcome to justanswer.

Are you getting any error?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Agreed

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error on screen

Follow the instructions to download the file so that we can start the remote desktop session

David, reply here.

I am providing you the link. Click it and press I Agree. See if a file gets downloaded or not.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b29329be-8f46-4701-8454-e46248614dcb&Type=Java

Which version of OS X are you using?

Are you using Yosemite, El Capitan, etc. Please specify

If you don't know the version of OS X then click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen. From there, you can click 'About this Mac'.

You'll now see a window in the middle of your screen with information about the Mac you're using.

Try updating the Printer's software from this link.

CLICK HERE and download the Apple common updater

See if it prints now or not.

Also download the ICA Driver from the above link

David, are you having difficulty in replying to this request.

CLick this, press I agree and then check the download section in your Mac. There should be a file named ELSINOR.SCREENCONNECT. Open that file so that I can connect to you

If you are having difficulty in replying to this conversation then mail me at***@******.*** so that we can have direct conversation