nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

My philips model 32plf7562d/10 tv is freezing and showing a

My philips model 32plf7562d/10 tv is freezing and showing a blue screen sometimes and pixelating quite badly. Is it my communal ariel or my tv on its way out as it is 2nd hand and I've had it for about 3 years now and has had some serious console gaming sessions on it too.

Hi Becks. Welcome to justanswer.

Try playing something via usb and check if these symptoms are still there or not. Reply so that I can assist you further

Hi, Just checking in to see how things are going.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It plays dvds through the console fine and when ariel is plugged into tv directly it's still pixelating. I don't have a USB to test it.

Then the problem is with the aerial. Contact your service provider. This is due to weak signal reception.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.