nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

Unable to recollect Microsoft account password

unable to recollect Microsoft account password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Kathleen. Welcome to justanswer.

Have you tried resetting the account password?

Once you click the link
You will be redirected to a page. Press I Agree and a file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

You have not started the session yet, please do it asap so that I can connect to you.