How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eng. Andres Your Own Question
Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 68
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Eng. Andres is online now

I have a Panasonic NV MX 500B digital video camera and need

Customer Question

Hello,I have a Panasonic NV MX 500B digital video camera and need a cable to playback through a Samsung series 5 tv ,please can you advise. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi David. Welcome to justanswer.

Since this is a old model, you don't have the facility to use HDMI or USB cable to transfer/playback on your Tv.

But what you can do is, use a card reader through which you will be able to do the same. This card reader is connected to your tv via usb connector which is on the card reader. You just need to insert the sd card on to this crd reader and can playback your videos in your TV.


Reply if you have any query.