How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eng. Andres Your Own Question
Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 68
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Eng. Andres is online now

I have a damaged volume control on my Ferguson ll FH007

Customer Question

I have a damaged volume control on my Ferguson Hill FH007 speaker system. Can you advice me on a replacement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. What is wrong with the volume control? Does it work at all?

The volume is controlled by a variable resistor the component would be an easy part to obtain but we would need to dismantle the unit to find the value of the resistor. Are you looking to repair the unit yourself?

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.


Did you receive my last message. Please let me know if you need more advice