How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 45441
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I need a new lead it is the lead that goes into the wall

This answer was rated:

I need a new lead it is the lead that goes into
the wall then into the back of the charger number pnlv 226ez

Hi there and welcome

You can get it from my link below, just click the red Buy Now button and complete the purchase to have it delivered to your home

Click me to open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

and please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Richard and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you