nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I have an xp 225 printer and I am a novice. Can you tell me

I have an xp 225 printer and I am a novice . Can you tell me why the last button (looks like paper icon round with triangle is showin red. I have checked that there isn't a paper jam and this appears ok can you help. Thanks

Hi Jacqueline. Welcome to justanswer.

There are two buttons on the left of the button with red triangle inside the circle. Turn on the printer and when the error appears press the button 1 first and then 2 as shown in the image that I have attached to clear the error.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please securely connect thank you

Once you click this link below

A page will open, press I Agree.
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

You have not started the session yet. If you have Mac computer then tell me as it will require a different file