nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I have a tablet and since the delivery day my android tablet

Hi I have a tablet and since the delivery day my android tablet Irulu 10 1:5.1 crashed freezes factoryresets every 20 mins why I got new firmware from makers still same problem I do honestly mean 20 min fasctoy resets without account backup
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I misspelled factory resetts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My keypad hard to work mispeles wall time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Gerrard. Welcome to justanswer

Is your tab still under warranty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan I've not got number for divide just email why 22£ I paid 20 last nigh receiving it now LP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't make calls from tablet

Don`t accept that offer. It is sent automatically by the website.

How old is your tab?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we device resets crash's when I try hard reset there is so many logs for bugs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Table about,4 monthsold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not responding to keyboard that's why words not spelled correctl

Gerrard, the problem is with the firmware. And as your tab is only 4 months old, then the manufacturer will install a fresh copy of the firmware into it for free. So I would advise you to take it to their service center.

You have already tried factory reset, right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done that already made no difference by
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done that so many times

So taking it to iRulu is the only option as further troubleshooting will mend the warranty and moreover the original firmware is with irulu only

The contact number for iRulu is(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only other thing is take it upstairs open window and fling
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have Ben great Nathan I will recommend youthanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got their number

I am sorry Gerrard, but this issue can only be repaired by iRulu. You can contact them through live chat and ask them about how they will arrange a repair by CLICKING HERE (choose LIVE CHAT)

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks. Have a good day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all ready paid amount on the 27/8/2016 told not to accept as reply answer was from website, i pad for amount on visa card ,my account balance showing was paid

Yes the amount has been paid. You do not need to pay anything.

You requested Secure remote assistance, do you want this?