How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 19754
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now

I need a replacement hand set KX-FC phone/fax. Where can I

This answer was rated:

I need a replacement hand set for a KX-FC phone/fax. Where can I get one. Number on current hand set is PFJXH07372

Hi Russell,

Can you please confirm the model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Phone-Fax is Panasonic KXßFC245 and the number on the handset is PFJXH07372
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the phone number is *****

Thanks for confirming.

This is quite an old system and spare handsets are no longer made for it.

You can occasionally get them on eBay.

At the moment you can get an entire similar system for £20:

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)

Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.


Pete and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you