nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

Have a normal acct which has been hacked phoned support but

Have a normal acct which has been hacked phoned support but they wanted £40 am receiving many postmaster return emails

Hi Hilary. Welcome to justanswer.

Are you sure your email is hacked? Which account are you using? And apart from these postmaster emails, what else problems are you facing in your account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also have received what look like slightly risked dating sites and
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am using a normal acct

Which email are you using? And what exactly do you get in those postmaster emails? Is it notifying you about deliver failure or something else?

Are you using Windows or MAC OS on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am using hotmail. com

Once you click this link below
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Click the blue link which I just gave you and then check your download section. Open the file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT so that I can connect to your system

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't let me open it

Then click this link, press I AGREE and then open the file which gets downloaded. To check the download, press Ctrl j on your keyboard and you will get the downloads list. Open the first file that you see.

Still having issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't open either

Do you have Google chrome browser?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay then. Open google chrome and click this link. Press the button on right which says Add to chrome. Then launch it and press Share and give me the code so that I can connect to your system.

Hilary, are you having issues in starting the remote desktop session?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what don't worry about not particularly computer literate and it's stressing meout

Okay wait. Just tell me are you using Windows 10?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I presume so have a hudl2 if that has any relevance

Are you replying through a tab?

Hudl 2 is tab. Do you have access to any computer right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so, sorry56 years old self taught

Okay do one thing. Send an email to *****@******.*** from your hotmail account which is having issues.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of issues have recently changed my password ***** haven't signed in yet and it seems to be taking forever to sync whatever that means lol

Do one thing. Uninstall the hotmail/outlook app from your tab, go to playstore and again install the app then enter the email and password.