Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

How do I unlock my panasonic dvd home theatre sound system -

how do I unlock my panasonic dvd home theatre sound system - model number SC-PT560?

Hi Brian,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You will need to enter the password ***** unlock the system.

If you have forgotten the password ***** you will need to reset all the settings to their Factory Preset Settings.

To do this, whilst stopped and "DVD/CD" is the source, press and hold [∫] (Stop) on the main unit and [S10]

on the remote control until "INITIALIZED" disappears from the TV. Turn the unit off and on again

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good customer service is difficult to find in the UK. Therefore, we were really impressed with the resolution received from Pete.

Thanks very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated :)
Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, many thanks for all your help, it was much appreciated. We now need to understand the financial implications with justanswer. Quite happy to pay the £20 fee already being processed, but do not need a monthly subscription for the menu of services as mentioned in an earlier email today.
Cheers
Brian