nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I have taken photos on a Samsung Tablet 2 yesterday. it

I have taken photos on a Samsung Tablet 2 yesterday. it appears that my Samsung galaxy 3 phone has synced to the tablet and deleted the photos and replaced them with the photos on the phine....can I retrieve yesterdays photos taken on the tablet please?

Hi Candice. Welcome to justanswer.

Did you have a google account set up on your tab?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can i call you and talk? Confused, how can you connect to my tablet????

I can provide you Remote Assistance. Sorry won`t be able to provide call support

I can connect through the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the "22.00 the only payment??? I only want this one service...can you do this now?

No that`s extra. If you don`t want to spend extra then don`t worry, I will try to solve the issue by this chat only. Open in your browser and sign into your Google account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, dont know what you mean, i so not think I have a google account

Do you have a gmail account. If yes, then sign into it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok.done that

Now inn google search bar, type GOOGLE PHOTOS. Open the first result and see if your photos are there or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not there

Then connect the tab using a usb cable to your computer. When it is detected, open it. Open the DCIM folder and check if they are present there or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Connect the tab with a usb cable to your computer. Done? Are you using Windows computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have connected and can see the tablet but no idea what a DCIM folder is?? Sorry

Open the tab shown in your computer. You will see Internal storage. Open it. Then there will be different folders present. Open the folder name DCIM.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
opening portable devices, finding the tablet but no internal storage?

Can you open it and check where all the files are which are stored inside the tab

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
open what please?

Open the tab that is being shown in your computer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What tab???

Your Samsung Galaxy Tab

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the galaxy tab is now connected to the computer via idea what to do next, please explain precisely...

Is it being shown in your drive list?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in portable devices

Open it and tell me what do you see

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Open it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Keep telling me what is being shown in your screen so that I can tell you where you have to click

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tabs General Driver,Detail, Events, Power management

Once you click this link below
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services.
You will see a tab on your screen saying WRITE A REVIEW. A positive review is well appreciated. Thanks