How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 19747
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now

I Have a Bush 14 inch old Combination Video recorder TV

This answer was rated:

I Have a Bush 14 inch old Combination Video recorder TV Model No.BTV 18.Picture Perfect.
My Goodmans Digital TV receiver Model GDR11.And I Have Your Universal Remote Control That Goes With It.The Remote Control no Longer Functions,And I wish to Purchase a new Remote Control.Do you Have One In Stock?.Thanks John***@******.***

Hello John,

You can obtain a replacement remote control for your GDR11 Digital TV receiver from eBay:

Kindly take a moment to rate my service on your question page :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I've Ordered One.And that's good .

Glad to hear you got it sorted!



Pete and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you