How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nathan_mills Your Own Question
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 648
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
nathan_mills is online now

I have an old Samsung hi8 camcorder model number VP-L870,

This answer was rated:

I have an old Samsung hi8 camcorder model number VP-L870, which was my fathers it has a film inside the camera which I hope has some images of our family. I am trying to get a mains dc cable for it to see what is on the tape, with out much joy can you help

Hi Ray. Welcome to justanswer.

You can buy the battery charger from this link. CLICK HERE TO BUY

You can also buy AV cable to connect your camcorder to TV. CLICK HERE TO BUY

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you great help

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services.
You will see a tab on your screen saying WRITE A REVIEW. A positive review/bonus is well appreciated. Thanks

nathan_mills and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you