Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.

Have Samsung s6 mini phone. Unable to get screen to come on

Have Samsung s6 mini phone. Unable to get screen to come on but blue activity light is flashing

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power button for about 20 seconds, then release, then press the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it back on and check. If needed, make sure your phone is charged.

- If that does not work, please press and hold at the same time the two buttons Volume Down and Power for about 12 to 20 seconds, then release and check. Reference:

- If it still does not work, please follow the instructions at the website below on how to remove the battery from the phone for a few minutes, then reinstall it and check; it can be complicated, so have someone else do it as needed:

; video instructions:

- More information if needed:

- If all fails, it is a hardware issue; please check with your wireless carrier / provider for warranty support.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Thank you. Do you also have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or ma computer?

If you still need help with this issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,