How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nathan_mills Your Own Question
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 648
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
nathan_mills is online now

I have probelm with my printer

This answer was rated:

hi i have probelm with my printer

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Which printer are you using?

nathan_mills and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
brother MFC-J451DW

There will be a manual feed slot in your printer which is inclined. Put paper in that slot.

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is manuel feed slot

Click this blue link and open the downloaded file so that I can connect to you

It is a tray for paper at the bottom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the tray out and put it back nothing happening