How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Technician
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 2086
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
JamesI is online now

I need speaker cables for SB-PM500 also DAB ANT also AC IN

Customer Question

I need speaker cables for SB-PM500 also DAB ANT also AC IN cables when and how much .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** will assist with your query, please give me a minute to look up the spec of your amp.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If your not running the speaker cables a long distance and next to mains wires you can buy standard speaker wire here for around £7.

For the mains AC cable you need a figure 8 cable, so your looking at between £2-3 depending on the length of cable you require, and can pick them up here.

The DAB Ant is model specific, the SC-PM5 series all use the DAB antenna so you can pick up a replacement from here for £9.

Please let me know if you need anything else clarified.