How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Technician
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 2085
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
JamesI is online now

AS YOU ARE BASED IN usd, what do you know about English law

Customer Question

AS YOU ARE BASED IN usd, what do you know about English law
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi William, my name is ***** ***** I am based in Bucks within the UK.

Can you please clarify what your query is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to be a bit slow, I have sent a couple of relating questions on the internet concerning the subject of fraudulent transfer of shares. Have you received them?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi William, yes your question "how do we get recompense when fraud has been done regarding transfer of shares etc from aforementioned company"

Can be found here.

With regard to recompense, is the company in question registered with Ltd liability?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

So there will be a paper trail to and from companies house regarding the assignment of shares, in the first instance I would look to get the necessary evidence to prove you were the rightful owner, and that someone (without your permission) transferred them.

Once you have sufficient evidence you should approach the party responsible, state your findings and give them opportunity to respond, if your not happy with their response, you then have two options:

A criminal route in which case you can approach your local police force, or civil route, by raising the dispute via the small claims court, you can do this online here.

The civil route is more likely to compensate you for you loss, however both routes will take months due to the legal process involved.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi William, I havent heard back from you, do you require any further assistance?

If not appreciate if you can rate the service received, so I may close the case